Life Lived Forward
is an award-winning online resource for active adults over 50, sponsored by Willow Valley Communities.
Today’s 50+ person lives a life that is vibrant and full. It’s a chapter that can last 40 years or more. Life Lived Forward celebrates this chapter of life by featuring articles by nationally recognized authors who are thought –leaders in their field.
More than 40 contributors share information to help older adults make informed decisions about subjects that matter—physically, emotionally, socially and financially.
Be inspired to live life to the fullest, no matter what your age!
- The Effect of Avocados on Small, Dense, LDL Cholesterol on
- Projects That Research Aging Focus On The Same-old, Same-old on
- Four Tips to Practice Good Mental Hygiene During the Coronavirus Outbreak on
- For Older Adults, Where To Live Is A Complicated Question; A New Book Rides To The Rescue on
- Moving With Magical Thinking on