Information Collection, Use, and Sharing:
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
Your Access to and Control over Information:
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the contact form given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
- The Effect of Avocados on Small, Dense, LDL Cholesterol on
- Projects That Research Aging Focus On The Same-old, Same-old on
- Four Tips to Practice Good Mental Hygiene During the Coronavirus Outbreak on
- For Older Adults, Where To Live Is A Complicated Question; A New Book Rides To The Rescue on
- Moving With Magical Thinking on